20 August 2007

Grumble

I set up a drama society in my final year at university. They are still going strong, and produced two successful performances this year, Tom Stoppard's "Arcadia" in the Christmas term, and "Much Ado About Nothing" in the summer. All going well then, or so I thought.

I have received a number of phone calls from HSBC recently, but they wouldn't tell me what it was in reference to as I am no longer a signatory on the account. Eventually they got through to the old treasurer, a good friend of mine.

Apparently the account is £300 overdrawn.......

How this happened we're not sure. Whose fault it is, we're not sure. Who is liable to pay the overdraft? The three signatories, all of whom have graduated.

What a mess! Never work with children, or amateurs...

No comments: